Umpire pants – 2018 LL World Series Williamsport

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  heyblue26 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

JeBa
    Participant

Does anyone know what brand / model of umpire pants they are using in the 2018 Little League World Series?
    I like the “new” Smitty Poly Spandex pant material.
    However, the crotch is very long & the waist tends to rise high into my mid section.
    The pants worn by the LL World Series officials seem to fit them better than that.

….maybe I’m just too short 🙂

Jeff

mrd11
    Participant

Honigs… with adjustable waist.

heyblue26
    Participant

I see that Ump-attire has the or will have the spandex Umpire pants both in plate and base back in stock soon also the combo pants they mentioned that they are a true fit. I would like to get the pants that I believe are made by Minzuo The Crouch is vented with Mesh type material but its hard to tell that it is even there and the pants keep a nice appearance seems to be wrinkle free.

heyblue26
    Participant

I ordered a pair of the Smitty umpire pants and they are on there way here can’t wait to try them out.

heyblue26
    Participant

Well got the new Smitty umpire pants and just had them hemmed and they are true what they say and a true fit love the extender as well I asked my tailor if he could make pants like that he said he can’t special sports material.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.