While you are sending mail to another then Gmail shows some error like Gmail Server Error #007 and your account was frozen for some time and Gmail stopped. Then don’t worry we have a solution to fix Gmail Server Error. There are given some basic steps for resolving this error on Android Phone:
1. When your device working properly then logout and login back into Gmail.
2. Restart your browser and clear all history, cache, and cookies from your device.
3. Update your browser.
4. Scan your device properly.
5. Disable your browser extension.
6. Disable Gmail Labs Background sends.
For further information please visit on our website or dial our toll-free number +1-855-599-8359 for any kind of help. Our Technical Executives are 24/7 available for your support and they give best satisfaction result.