Looking to HIre an umpire. June 30th in los angeles for 4 hours

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tborze 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mendymillman
    Participant

Hi. My name is Emanuel MIllman. I am looking to hire at least one if not two umpires for a private game that I am arranging on June 30th. The game is happening at Rancho Park in Los Angeles (2551 motor ave.) and is beginning at 230 and ending at 630pm. (amount of innings to be determined). As an aside I also need to rent some basic equipment (Catcher’s equipment, a catcher’s glove, and a bat and few helmets.) I am willing to pay $25 an hour. but am ready to negotiate. A quick response would be appreciated. My email is triplem914@gmail.com.

Richard_Siegel
    Participant

@mendymillman 198844 wrote:

Hi. My name is Emanuel MIllman. I am looking to hire at least one if not two umpires for a private game that I am arranging on June 30th. The game is happening at Rancho Park in Los Angeles (2551 motor ave.) and is beginning at 230 and ending at 630pm. (amount of innings to be determined). As an aside I also need to rent some basic equipment (Catcher’s equipment, a catcher’s glove, and a bat and few helmets.) I am willing to pay $25 an hour. but am ready to negotiate. A quick response would be appreciated. My email is triplem914@gmail.com.

Whoever takes the job has got come back and tell us what this is all about!

typikon
    Participant

It’s a movie. The catcher will be Jennifer Lawrence. She’s just learning her part. We just need an umpire to be with her for four hours while she learns the role.

tborze
    Participant

@typikon 202754 wrote:

It’s a movie. The catcher will be Jennifer Lawrence. She’s just learning her part. We just need an umpire to be with her for four hours while she learns the role.

I’m there!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.