Go Back   Forums > The Gear... > Swap Shop

Unread 06-06-2011, 01:23 PM   #1
cajunyankee
All-Star Crew Chief

cajunyankee has a reputation beyond reputecajunyankee has a reputation beyond reputecajunyankee has a reputation beyond reputecajunyankee has a reputation beyond reputecajunyankee has a reputation beyond reputecajunyankee has a reputation beyond reputecajunyankee has a reputation beyond reputecajunyankee has a reputation beyond reputecajunyankee has a reputation beyond reputecajunyankee has a reputation beyond reputecajunyankee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Honigs Shirts for sale (again)

Guys,

I just bought 4 Honigs shirts from a member on here and unfortunately, they're just a little too small for me so I'm putting them back up for sale.

I just paid $88 for all four with shipping ($20 each plus $8 shipping) but I'm going to offer them for $15 each ($60 total) with free shipping if you buy all 4.

They're brand new, in the plastic. Only one has been opened so I could try it on, and it's right back in the plastic.

Here's what I have:

Honigs Size XL Crème shirt with black stripes

(TWO) Honigs Size XL White shirts with Navy/White/Navy/Red collar/sleeves

Honigs Size XL Lt. Blue shirt with Red/White/Blue collar/sleeves

Again, all are brand new in the plastic.

Please IM me or email me at bstarrett@cox.net.

Thanks everyone.
Unread 06-06-2011, 02:03 PM   #2
yawetag
Crew Chief

yawetag is a beacon of light on a stormy nightyawetag is a beacon of light on a stormy nightyawetag is a beacon of light on a stormy nightyawetag is a beacon of light on a stormy nightyawetag is a beacon of light on a stormy night
Default Re: Honigs Shirts for sale (again)

Do you normally fit in XL? If so, what brand?
yawetag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2011, 02:28 PM   #3
cajunyankee
All-Star Crew Chief

cajunyankee has a reputation beyond reputecajunyankee has a reputation beyond reputecajunyankee has a reputation beyond reputecajunyankee has a reputation beyond reputecajunyankee has a reputation beyond reputecajunyankee has a reputation beyond reputecajunyankee has a reputation beyond reputecajunyankee has a reputation beyond reputecajunyankee has a reputation beyond reputecajunyankee has a reputation beyond reputecajunyankee has a reputation beyond repute

I recently lost a bunch of weight. Before I lost it, I was in Honigs XXL. Now, the XXL is very loose around the middle (too much material) so I thought going with a regular XL would be a good idea. Problem is, my shoulders and arms are too big for the regular XL from Honigs.

I wear XXL from Official's Choice too but they're big round the middle for me now too.
Unread 06-06-2011, 03:00 PM   #4
jaxrolo
Crew Chief

jaxrolo has a brilliant futurejaxrolo has a brilliant futurejaxrolo has a brilliant futurejaxrolo has a brilliant futurejaxrolo has a brilliant futurejaxrolo has a brilliant futurejaxrolo has a brilliant futurejaxrolo has a brilliant futurejaxrolo has a brilliant futurejaxrolo has a brilliant futurejaxrolo has a brilliant future

Honigs Shirts always run small on me!
jaxrolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2011, 03:05 PM   #5
kengibes
All-Star Crew Chief

kengibes has a reputation beyond reputekengibes has a reputation beyond reputekengibes has a reputation beyond reputekengibes has a reputation beyond reputekengibes has a reputation beyond reputekengibes has a reputation beyond reputekengibes has a reputation beyond reputekengibes has a reputation beyond reputekengibes has a reputation beyond reputekengibes has a reputation beyond reputekengibes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxrolo View Post
Honigs Shirts always run small on me!
Agreed. I have Honig's XL shirts that I would not try to wear at the plate. They would be too tight. On the other hand, Teamwork XL's are a bit too loose to wear on the bases.
kengibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2011, 03:21 PM   #6
thunderheads
All-Star

thunderheads is movin' on upthunderheads is movin' on upthunderheads is movin' on up

strange, I wear a 2xl in Smitty's and they're perfect on the dish and just a touch big on the bases, ...but I got a Honig's 2xl last year and it was a Schooner Sail!!
Unread 06-09-2011, 06:46 PM   #7
cajunyankee
All-Star Crew Chief

Thanks for the messages everyone. I'm just getting back from a business trip and will be returning emails immediately.
Unread 06-12-2011, 02:52 PM   #8
Scuzzyfeller
Veteran

Scuzzyfeller has much to be proud ofScuzzyfeller has much to be proud ofScuzzyfeller has much to be proud ofScuzzyfeller has much to be proud ofScuzzyfeller has much to be proud ofScuzzyfeller has much to be proud ofScuzzyfeller has much to be proud of

The Smitty brand seem to run a bit big...they are part of my regular rotation along with the Gerry Davis house brand [made by CK], some older Logo Athletic [that still look GREAT], and an Officials Choice navy and powder...only because those are so damned lightweight...

The Smitty brand are more of a mid weight...quite comfortable and might just be what you're looking for...Ump-Attire.com among others...

Scuzz
Unread 06-13-2011, 03:06 PM   #9
hoggie
Cadet

hoggie is just getting started

I'm interested in them if you haven't already sold them!
hoggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2011, 04:25 PM   #10
cajunyankee
All-Star Crew Chief

I have some interested but I've done a terrible job of responding to their requests/emails.

Let me get with those that have already contacted me and I'll let you know what's left.
Unread 06-14-2011, 03:07 PM   #11
cajunyankee
All-Star Crew Chief

Matt, got your payment, sent you a PM. Need your shipping address.
Jeff, got your payment, shirt will be enroute ASAP.

Others,

I still have a white shirt with Red/White/Blue collar and a powder blue shirt with Red/White/Blue collar available.

These are $17.00 with shipping included.

Let me know if there is interest.
Unread 06-22-2011, 05:12 PM   #12
cajunyankee
All-Star Crew Chief

Still have the white shirt with Red/White/Blue collar and the powder blue shirt with Red/White/Blue collar available
Unread 06-28-2011, 01:52 PM   #13
cajunyankee
All-Star Crew Chief

Last try before Ebay.

Still have the white shirt with Red/White/Blue collar and the powder blue shirt with Red/White/Blue collar available