Go Back   Forums > ABUA > The official unofficial ABUA area!

Unread 05-01-2012, 01:45 AM   #1
heyblue26
All-Star Crew Chief

heyblue26 has a reputation beyond reputeheyblue26 has a reputation beyond reputeheyblue26 has a reputation beyond reputeheyblue26 has a reputation beyond reputeheyblue26 has a reputation beyond reputeheyblue26 has a reputation beyond reputeheyblue26 has a reputation beyond reputeheyblue26 has a reputation beyond reputeheyblue26 has a reputation beyond reputeheyblue26 has a reputation beyond reputeheyblue26 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Members Only Links

I tried to check out the members only links and I get a Error Message Not Authorized
Efforts and Professionalism: Focus, Hustle, Mobility, Demeanor, Appearance, Eagerness to learn and Improve, Willingness to accept constructive criticism, Relationship with crew and others, Professionalism on and off the field, and Administrative duties.
Just some good points to always remember to be come a better Umpire
heyblue26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2012, 01:45 PM   #2
heyblue26
All-Star Crew Chief

heyblue26 has a reputation beyond reputeheyblue26 has a reputation beyond reputeheyblue26 has a reputation beyond reputeheyblue26 has a reputation beyond reputeheyblue26 has a reputation beyond reputeheyblue26 has a reputation beyond reputeheyblue26 has a reputation beyond reputeheyblue26 has a reputation beyond reputeheyblue26 has a reputation beyond reputeheyblue26 has a reputation beyond reputeheyblue26 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Members Only Links

I logged in again today and I had no problems with this area. seems like its been fixed.
Efforts and Professionalism: Focus, Hustle, Mobility, Demeanor, Appearance, Eagerness to learn and Improve, Willingness to accept constructive criticism, Relationship with crew and others, Professionalism on and off the field, and Administrative duties.
Unread 05-15-2012, 11:37 PM   #3
maelstrom07
No Avatar

maelstrom07 is just getting started

I'm having issues getting Members Only pages and I'm a full member. I'm also getting "upgrade your membership" on every page. Very annoying since I'm already a full member. (tried H.S. Rules Questions page when logged in, could not access)
maelstrom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2012, 11:44 PM   #4
ABUA
Administrator
No Avatar

ABUA enjoys it when you click on his iconABUA enjoys it when you click on his icon

Sounds like a browser issue. In order to keep information secure for members, our site, like many others, use cookies to remember who you are from page to page. If the site can't remember who you are, it won't grant you access to member only information. To check your settings, please go to "Tools>Internet Options>Privacy or Security." Make sure you accepting and/or allowing "All Cookies" and "Session Cookies." If that doesn't work, please contact our office, as you may have more than one account setup in the system.

Hope that help!

Thanks for your membership,
ABUA
ABUA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-16-2012, 11:44 AM   #5
heyblue26
All-Star Crew Chief

I just tested this area and others all worked. I even checked IBAF baseball because I am trying to find out how to can get tickets for the games.
Unread 06-08-2012, 09:33 PM   #6
maelstrom07
No Avatar

maelstrom07 is just getting started

The site is working on Firefox but not on Chrome (my primary browser). Cookies are enabled in both. So I'm not sure the issue.
maelstrom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2012, 09:04 PM   #7
ABUA
Administrator
No Avatar

ABUA enjoys it when you click on his iconABUA enjoys it when you click on his icon

Please try clearing your cache. I've got it running in Chrome, without a problem. We've also tested in all major browsers as well.
ABUA is offline   Reply With Quote