PDA

View Full Version : Found this on Craigslist and thought I'd share...

TomClarke
01-20-2009, 11:51 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: job-1000165882@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-01-20, 10:12AM EST

As a Soldier in the Army National Guard, you join an elite group of warriors who train part-time to be ready full-time, should their State or Nation call them to serve. The Guard is the oldest branch of the military and its members have a long and noble history of serving at home and abroad to ensure the safety and freedom of their fellow citizens.

Benefits

• Up to a $20,000 Bonus

• Paid training

• A monthly paycheck

• Montgomery G.I. Bill ( $10,368 )

• 100% tuition & Fees for state colleges

• Student Loan Repayment Program

• Retirement benefits for part-time service

• Low-cost life insurance (up to $400,000 in coverage)

• 401(k)-type savings plan

Right now you are looking for a job, why not take this time to think about your future. Right now the Army National Guard is helping many people accomplish their dreams. Are you looking to go to college? With the Army National Guard you will get a 100% Free Tuition and Fees!! You walk away with a free educationpainin full and ready to start your career making money with no loans to pay back. This is a part time job or we could make it a full time job with a Bonus up to $60,000. Do you need your GED? We will help you! Please send me the following information:

Name
Address
phone#

Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
PostingID: 1000165882

BrianC14
01-22-2009, 03:28 PM
:)

I was in the Navy when 'Saturday Night Live' did that bit about "The Navy: It's not just a job, it's $92.50 a week."

:)