PDA

View Full Version : Between The Lines Official's Gear

Lazar
07-04-2008, 10:31 AM
Can somebody tell me something more about Between The Lines Official's Gear? I mean are they good? I ordered some equipment a week ago with shipping to Croatia but I did not receive any conformation. I sent them a mail but still no answer....
What is your experience with them? Please help me

DelawareBlue
07-04-2008, 11:27 AM
What is your experience with them? Please help me

I have ordered from BTL several times and always received excellent customer service and fast delivery. Never had a problem.

Majordave
07-04-2008, 11:37 AM
same here. International shipping can be a problem. Call him and ask what is going on.

ump34
07-15-2008, 05:44 PM
Between the Lines is one of the best, Rex will take care of you just call him or e-mail him and he will be right back at you, handles great equipment at competitive prices, and the best service I've had any where, first rate people to deal with. :roll:

John_Kibler
07-18-2008, 04:34 PM
I only ordered from them once, but they were terrific. I recommend them for their service, but you can usually find a better price. But sometimes, service is more important.

iuaconley
07-28-2008, 06:07 AM
They now have the Wilson Titanium mask...$191.90 shipped to my door vs. Gerry Davis $199 plus shipping.

http://www.btlofficialsgear.com/detail.jsp?item=PE143&category=1375

I guess that I can sleep better at night by knowing that I can protect my grill and Chiclets for less than 2 Bens.

mrm21711
07-28-2008, 04:32 PM
I only ordered from them once, but they were terrific. I recommend them for their service, but you can usually find a better price. But sometimes, service is more important.

They used to have a price match policy - not sure if they still do or not. IMO, there are other and better places to order. Unless you are looking for a Titanium mask for $179....

PENFOLDUMP
07-28-2008, 04:53 PM
Did you ever recive the stuff you ordered.
I have never had a problem with shipping to England from companys in the States, so to main land Europe shouldnt be a problem eather.
Eddie

Cal Blue
08-02-2008, 02:15 PM

They used to have a price match policy - not sure if they still do or not. IMO, there are other and better places to order. Unless you are looking for a Titanium mask for $179....The mask is up to $194.00, which is still pretty low. As for the service ... the guy is the goods. He really digs what he's doing and he does it right. Great service.

If you have overseas problems, it's not because of BTL, it's because of DHL.

Cal Blue
08-08-2008, 02:33 PM
I just had another experience with BTL, and they rate higher than before. If you know damned well that your order is going to receive such a high level of interest and care, it is worth a few extra bucks sometimes.

You don't feel this guy Rex's brand of attentiveness from Honig's or Gerry Davis.

JimJoyce66
08-14-2008, 02:36 PM
I recently ordered a catalog from them they said it would be here in 4 days or less they "promise" sure enough its here in 3 days. Very reliable and the catalog was very nice.

Cal Blue
08-14-2008, 04:33 PM
It's a very nice catalog--most of the best lines of gear and uniforms and they have a good array of accessories.

You can actually download the exact catalog and just scroll down each page right on the computer and print whatever you need:

http://www.btlofficialsgear.com/BTL_spring.pdf